WHY TO CHOOSE US
HOLOGIC Horizon WI
Our center is able to perform bone density measurements though the cutting edge digital equipment Horizon ™ WI. Bone Density Measurement is performed by the state-of-the-art digital system HOLOGIC Horizon ™ WI. With a single-sweep every area of the examinee is measured, while the 64 detectors receive instantly high-quality imaging data.
The adjustable aperture is now completely lead-free. This, combined with the elimination of cadmium from the detectors, currently makes the Horizon DXA system the greenest on the market.
Specific site scans:
- Bone density measurments
- Advanced total body density measurements
- Lumbar Spine
- Hip structure analysis
- Dual hip
- Proximal Femur
- Lateral lumbar verltebrae scan
- Scoliosis evaluation
- Visceral Fat Assessment
- Hip replacement assessment
The HOLOGIC Horizon WI is a cutting edge technology system for bone densitometry combining faster scanning times and low noise with high resolution and high quality images.
This system includes:
- 64 new ceramic detectors without toxic metals that maximize the provided data
- Automated calibraton system for high accuracy data
- Advanced Fan-Beam DXA Technology that separate bone from soft tissues
- High Frequency pulse double beam X-ray generator covering the whole body
- Fan-beam acquisition geometry that eliminate beam overlap errors